MISSION AFRICA INC TRAVELS PRESENTS
Over one thousand have traveled with us
Includes airfare, 3 star hotel, land transport, breakfast and gifts
Explore Ghana with us!
From the beaches of the Gold Coast to the green hills of the Volta Region Ghana has everything for those seeking adventure, relaxation, education, immersion, and beyond. Ghana attracts history buffs, cultural heritage tourists, birdwatchers, hikers, school groups, and first-time safari goers. Just a short flight from many European cities and hours closer than East Africa, Ghana is waiting to enchant you!
10 to 12 Days Life Changing trip from Los Angeles California to Accra Ghana
Two days to travel – DOBLE OCCUPANCY
November 27 – 30
December 22 – January 1
10 Days Economy $3,999 Mixed business, $4,800 British Airways Business
12 Days Economy $4,200
Mixed business $5,999
Business – Discuss
- Day 1 | LAX to Accra
- Day 2 | Arrive Accra Airport
- Day 3 | Accra Resting and briefing
- Day 4 | Akosombo – Dam touring, Volta Hotel and Dr. Kwame Nkrumah’s home watching.
Day 5 | Accra – On a tour of Accra, you can experience the vivacious and dynamic atmosphere of Ghana’s sprawling capital city, a commercial and tourist hub of the region.
- Visit E.B. DuBois Center and Black Star Gate for their historical value. Visit Labadi Pleasure Beach and Bojo Beach for some beach relaxation.
- Day 6 | Aburi Botanical Garden and medicinal plants to learn
- Day 7 | Accra shopping – Private or Public shopping
Day 8 | Elmina to Accra
Take a day trip to Ghana’s Central Region, about 147km from Accra, an area known for its role in the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Accompanied by a local guide, learn about the slave castles built on the Gold Coast of West Africa by European traders. After exploring the Fort, return to Accra for hotel drop-off.
- Day 9 | Accra resting
- Day 10 | Accra –Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, visit a coastal fixture at James Town Lighthouse, pause for some serene contemplation at Mission Africa Kingdom Builders and get a taste of the local shopping with The Loom.
- Day 11 | Accra come back party, depart
- Day 12 | LAX
Shalom come back
CALL US: 9514029877
Pay by zelle: Missionafricaincorporated@yahoo.com
Payment must be received by October 1 or there will be $800 airline charges
Mission Africa travels
- AKOSUAH SUMNEY PHD